Internships in hospital’s centers attached to the UMH of students outside the University itself.

Thank you very much for your interest, due to the organization of the Spanish health system, we can only manage practices / rotations / stays / internship of students enrolled in our university. To be able to do internships in the indicated sense, your university of origin must have a collaboration agreement directly with the hospital in which you are interested in doing internships / rotations / stays / internship.

If you wish to acquire the status of UMH student, you can do it from this link:

[Facebook] [Google] [Twitter]
2 April 2019